Mybyk is a bycycle rental program.
It costs just Rs. 2 per hour. They have several hubs from Aluva to Fort Kochi.
How to use this MyByk in Cochin ?
1. Find the nearest hub through the mybyk app.
2. Add a 500 security deposit + small amount wallet (like 20rs)
3. Take a good bicycle from Hub find its same code in the app and unlock it.
4. If you want to park your bicycle somewhere, you have the option to lock it in the app itself.
5. After riding, go to the nearest hub and give “End ride”.
6. Then withdraw 500rs
The maximum cycle time to use is 24 hours.
The charge is a minimum of 10 rs
It takes 2 hr per charge from the total traveled team. Security deposit has a refund within 3 days.
Mybyk is a cheap and fun option if you have the stamina to ride a bicycle